WHAT WE DO
International Doctors are active in:
- Organization and participation in congresses, conferences, conventions, seminars, symposia, meetings, debates and other public opportunity for discussion on the subject, useful to spread the Organization’s goals;
- Publications of texts written by its members according with the purposes of the Organization;
- Encourage researches that does not involve the use, direct or indirect, of animals;
- Build contacts, collaborations and partnership with public or private entity, national or international which share the aims of the Organization;
- Establish contacts and cooperation with authorities and public institutions, with national and local governments as well as representatives entities and governments;
- Every legal and legitimate action considered suitable.